天父世界 This is my Father's World
马克·舒尔茨

1. This is my Father's world,
这是天父世界,
And to my listening ears.
孩童侧耳要听, 
All nature sings, and round me rings,
宇宙唱歌四围响应,
The music of the spheres.
星辰作乐同声。 
This is my Father's world:
这是天父世界,
I rest me in the thought
我心满有安宁; 
Of rocks and trees, of skies and seas;
树木花草,苍天碧海,
His hand the wonders wrought.
述说天父全能。 

2. This is my Father's world,
这是天父世界,
The birds their carols raise.
小鸟长翅飞鸣; 
The morning light, the lily white,
清晨明亮,好花美丽,
Declare their Maker's praise.
证明天理精深。 
This is my Father's world,
这是天父世界,
He shines in all that's fair;
他爱普及万千; 
In the rustling grass I hear him pass;
风吹之草,将他表现,
He speaks to me everywhere.
天父充满世间。 

3. This is my Father's world.
这是天父世界,
O let me ne'er forget
求主叫我不忘, 
That though the wrong seems oft so strong,
罪恶虽然好像得胜,
God is the ruler yet.
天父却仍掌管。 
This is my Father's world:
这是天父世界,
The battle is not done.
我心不必忧伤;
​Jesus who died shall be satisfied,
上帝是王,天地同唱,
And earth and heaven be one! 
歌声充满万方。
×

曲目

设置